2011年6月8日星期三

Began to write again when these words

I have felt as though the coming from the night by night. With lonely and all pain. I said, the loneliness and pain in people's eyes is actually happy. I'm thinking about for a long time. Why do we each other like this? I don't mean to envy, but always feel someone is happy, if the man said his unhappiness either way, or is a character somehow. I just belongs to such people.
 coach madison op art outline c hobo 16153 grey
But I'm still wish I was happy, that even in a lonely, lonely and watch years of pain, I also desire happiness. I desire happiness concept is what? I carefully thought many times, no answer, for example, I hope to have a house, then I'll think if villa will better, villa had better have full with library books, and almost all are, the literature, and then I can in large living room open salon, the eighteenth century poets as having as many poets and writers friends, these poets LinHuiYin for the best and for the women of my xu zhimo, I don't want to be lovers or marriage, even sex all don't have. In the hazy ambiguity of the atmosphere, we each other for each other's desire, firmly the watchman fortresses, consolidating into the fortress is for this unspeakable happiness, then don't bother me, disturb me? Left the house didn't watch: no, but, villa literature, but literature ending and eulogy's comments, are we to own masturbation as animals, I'd rather is harvest in the valley, ragged, holding colorful cloth or bags of scarecrow, I have my ideal, and my happiness in loneliness and distress, as such, I just happiness.

If this can deny a accompany you years of woman, it must be regarded as righteousness. Lady oligonucleotide I feel no, no I don't want is, in this process is I, as if a mental patient is in reality has the dreamland and create good self in reality, therefore, no matter how, also won't affect mental patients watchman happiness.

We shall put aside the topic, to see a young, in the sand heap to create your own castle, rivers, forests, one by one, the small stick insert soil is a living men and women, here is a child, and the child is among parents grow up in the quarrel with a grass, so young stick to replace this child, young for this child Settings ideal, alone, in pain and loneliness, and young children for this drop of tear, young set down the child's thought, the future he is king, he wanted to make the entire world of children were no parents, are living in their paradise. Teenagers were moved, he decided to kill their parents for this child, first he pulled out the representative father's roots, then, is the young tree stick, he hesitated to discuss with the child is able to mother also killed. The children and teens thoughts surprise consistent, is to watch on mother, without a father's life is happiness, the child happy smiled, young also happy smile, he used a small stick represents the child unconstrainted grass stick. Then, young put this castle all father killed, he put on behalf of their a medal in the castle peach stone made king, castle no father, there is only the mother and the children, only joy and happiness, rivers like started as clear flow, originated as all the fairy tale forest as well, everyone at ease in young's watch, happiness in only young...
 coach madison op art top handle hobo beige
Maybe someone still can't understand, I don't want to speak any Schopenhauer's philosophy thought or Greek myth, I asked a succeed, the pursuit of money woman, I ask her: "you finally get what?"

没有评论:

发表评论