2011年6月16日星期四

A female colleague go shopping together

"Sometimes, love is not on the surface, not a gift we can replace, not a clothes is representative of, the love is deep, he doesn't need to language, but need to mind. He doesn't need the money, but need to cherish." mom and dad's singing a close, is really the tacit understanding.
"Children, car not to sell, your mother and I keep, in stock. New car to you in between buy. But I hope you can remember once love, once the warm." dad gently for mom tremble on the ash.
"Dad, I together with you wash the car it." the younger sister took me into the car, the car mom. Childhood
Now, I also adult, looking at happy-looking parents push the car little baby that quiet for a walk, chatting, I think my parents, think that bus carrying my childhood girders car.
Go home and see it, perhaps we really go tired, home to see our parents and our happy childhood, it may, just a car-car beam.
WangLing is a famous university, the big four girl in a state-owned enterprise practice it. The blink of an eye, in the past three months.
At noon this day, take care WangLing time, and a female colleague go shopping together. After the bank, WangLing stopped suddenly say: "you wait, I go to the ATM machine take 1000 dollars." Not and in a short while, listen to WangLing over there shouted: "heavens!" Female colleague don't know what happened, and ran to ask: "how?" WangLing pointed to the card, the balance of shaking ground to say: "a few days ago, I clearly let the family to make 1000 dollars of, how the display is 10000?" Female colleague say: "can you play?" 

没有评论:

发表评论