2011年6月14日星期二

Long time no see grandmother

After work straight home, push away all the social parties and dinner party, haven't go home, and today the wages, so after work took some money, to father bought a $350 to get the smoke. Home to the mother, although profit quickly working parents, even than I have a much higher wages, although money less, at least a little bit of my mind is, although the people around very jealous of parents, but I do not think that this is their mouth say filial piety, but I have to let oneself have a clear conscience, makes the parents feel I the son still didn't raise the white, is a little conscience! anydjj exblog blog
Today many of the home, is busy, you like to discuss the "in" like together, cousin, cousin, my aunt, and my mom's friends... After dinner everyone except play mahjong is playing mahjong! Right, has a column outside, the grandmother sitting on the corner looking around, with nothing to do, so I ran to his grandmother's and sat next to the conversation. tonypfq blogspot blog
Long time no see grandmother, her hair more white, eyes and listening significantly reduced, and when I sat down beside her grandmother even in this, after twenty-two years first time I admit, I from the three months after big is brought up by grandmother, I grow up is a very clear, I remember reading a 46 times in his career, including 26 times parents be grandmother to, and parents just been to four times, a father, mother three times! Most of the rest of my own fight alone! And, of course, will be out, you have no life by, so there is a so several times even I didn't I! 

没有评论:

发表评论