2011年6月11日星期六

Slightly reddish orange fur

It looks very tall, especially that two long hind leg walking very rhythms, looks very terrible. And it TongLing that the big eyes is very sharp, with some hostility, let a person can't close. Head of a every fold a large margin, looks a bit ugly. Ox in our house like this in!
Since the ox came to our house, I became real FangNiuWa! As long as a time I brought it to the candidate up to eat fresh and tender, dam between the weed. This leisurely pace steps freely enjoy the abundance of the meal, and I was lying on the grass rest a little. Look at the top of the blue sky, green wheat fields near large and the distance light, think of the think of that yamagata prefecture, or what also don't want to, just close your eyes serious breathing that grass flavor of air! Very nice.
Ox temperament quite angry, untamed, often look for other bulls head frame. Perhaps it is only the horns that broken! It every time I fight are nervous, worry it will hurt, but it always malignant don't change! Although this untamed, but I am still very docile of, and even sometimes I can ride it!!!!! The feeling that you are a victorious general!
But this is always barrage of make out something. Have a father driving it to pull corn, it's crazy run from the side of the road, car wheels are a grandpa's neck pressure in the past. Fortunately no human life!!!!! And a time is also it wouldn't work the father of scratched his legs. The neighbors were advised dad put into this guy sold!
One day, I from the town of middle school school go home, the road, see a stranger took ox. I'm anxious to whether the father sold this!!!!! I fast ride bike to get home, see a courtyard surrounded by many people. At first glance I see this is present in running back and forth. It is this father sold and killed, but it was free from the REINS to run for more than ten miles back to the home! Fourth uncle is bull riding the good, several bottom gripped the REINS, put it in ChangYuan bolt before the pillars. It dropped moans, two of the tears of the glittering and translucent tumbling down. At this time it is so helpless, as if spiritual foresaw their ultimate fate!
I turned around and it tears slipped quietly between two drops!!!!!
Goodbye, ox!!!!! My childhood friends!

没有评论:

发表评论