2011年6月14日星期二

The name brand louis vuitton

The grandmother recognize me look very excited! After Although and grandma said a lot of things, and many times I repeat a word in this moment I is suddenly enlighted, the grandmother is so old, although she smile or the same as kind and childhood memory, but through grandma wrinkles and drawn up of the vicissitudes of life, I can see her as always smile at this moment is so pale! louis vuitton outlet
Even if the grandmother of look in the eyes is bad, she still gazed at me, through those bright eyes, I see most deep place of not shed and attachment, I know, the grandmother are hard to remember my appearance, she is not afraid of others' ridicule, she's only afraid I angry not happy just! Actually, I really want to say to her, I really don't mind her name is wrong my name, or even recognize me!
Recently the job is too tired, may be tired and sleepy body, I quietly turned, rubbed his eyes, and then touched two hundred dollars to her hand carry hard. I can see that my grandmother at the time how delighted, even beyond the happy category, that is happiness! louis vuitton handbags 
Not because of money to happy, but because I gave her, so she just say you are very happy, at least she will feel the sons didn't raise the white!!!!! My mom said I small of the time always being back in the back and keep go to sleep, so the only grandmother has this patient was carrying me from 10 points in the home has been on the go to 12 o 'clock, even late into the night. 

没有评论:

发表评论