2011年6月4日星期六

I love you baby

As a mother, I deeply felt that oneself love too rough, life trivial and hardships, really to accompany children just in children a year old when, to later life, children have been sojourn in her aunt around with his grandmother, until the child at the age of four, we just finished work out the career, opened the supermarket, busy business, too busy to give children more care and love. 

Different outlook on life, the values, different family background was born of two people, different life habit, integration, and therefore had bounced inevitably doubted his original choice, stray life road how to go down, often fall mo, the child is that many mother strong reason, actually two people get along more is to put yourself in their position, to look at problems, a bit more understanding, more tolerant, again retains young naive and romantic, marriage with respect and understanding business, in the premise of love, cherish life, hand predestination. 

herve leger strapless bandage white love heart dress 

Ten years have passed, without watching a child growing up slowly, home from school every week can feel on the child's ideas, composed in slowly children study I rarely give more advice and correct, but also because of the limited, children in itself, but the child achievement just medium of a healthy body and mind also let me feel gratified, I only repeated the word 'learning is tell their children to enrich the mind of his brain, nutrients, healthy personality but also for his own tomorrow live more fascinating, not for teachers to learn, not for parents to learn, for himself for children "I the simplest requirement is' no matter which grow in children a profession, be an upright person, take a good man, the social and family gave the man's responsibility, do a magnanimous, happy person. 

Every Saturday afternoon child after art programmes will finish the remedial class math and returned home, the child will help me to clean the store will help me put sanitary goods 

On the shelf, display freezer, will accept the whole good his own room, will ride bicycle and help me to buy vegetables, according to his words' home only two boys, only I is girl, ladies first! 'look at only 12 years old children, like big men understand love dearly and understanding, eyes can't help xu full relieved the touched tears, nearly time the weather effects, cold long old cough, when sleeping child always habit I accompanied him to go home on Sunday, see my cough' mom seen a doctor straight to take medicine, no, will only good ah, every child back home, because the peacetime seldom exchange time, I will try to sleep with a chat with him, and he said some truth, hey hey look at children with eyes closed and think the child asleep, asked his' west elder brother you sleep? The old niang words and white a Lao ke, he grabs a dream of the sleepy hazy like return to sentence 'balderdash, remember the heard mom, won't forget, then enron into dreamland, looking at the child's face, silly I born however proud by lovingkindness, and soft in the night, vague soft heart!!!!!! 

I know I'm not a great mother, because ever since I was little hope children independence and strong arranged his things, rarely, but I know I'm a sensible mom, I hope that I'm just the lamp, with action on in life by our own hands tell their children, and hard work, faith to create life, I hope my child, do a good integrity, brave, long life, brave and ahead, a mother's love is children, solid strength!! 

Each child's body has different characteristics, and sparkle, let all the gardener is bole, some encouragement, some more responsibility, some more love flowers watered more namby-pamby!!!!! herve leger strapless color gradual change bandage dress 

没有评论:

发表评论