2011年6月16日星期四

Zhang aunt ran back

WangLing immediately take out a cellular phone, call home of the telephone. Telephone that, mom said in surprise: "I really played just 1000 pieces of ah?" WangLing aware of the seriousness of things, warns: "mama, you quickly see the remittance slip there?" After a while, mother also called to get up: "heavens, top write of is 10000, must be bank staff mistaken!"
The next day, WangLing immediately asked for a leave to unit, sitting out three hours of bus back to their hometown. Soon, mother and daughter both come together bank, find the day's work staff, will the cause and effect of the incident said 1 time. The staff is a aunt, surnamed zhang, about in their forties. After hearing the words of WangLing, zhang aunt some incredible: "things like this? Please wait a moment, I'll check the account."
Not and in a short while, zhang aunt ran back, red face said: "I have carefully checked, other accounts are no problem. It seems, is my mistakes, and the operation really sorry. To be on the safe side, just now I adjusted a video of that day. The funny thing is, don't know what happened, that day's counter cameras put slanting, results, can see the elder sister of the scene, can't see her hand how many money." WangLing smiling and said: "aunt, my mom really played just 1000 dollars, won't be wrong. Look, I have to take more than 9000 dollars, and brought back to you now!" WangLing mother also said: "indeed, I was played just 1000 pieces. DaMeiZi, hurriedly put your money away. Maybe, it is other savers down?" 

没有评论:

发表评论